Welcome to MaryFair 2022! We are thrilled to reunite our parish and school community for our biggest community celebration and fundraiser. Please save the dates of Saturday, October 1st and 2nd for our Dinner & Auction and the free All-Parish Picnic.
MaryFair benefits our school and parish in a number of ways. To name a few, it builds our Education Trust Fund and scholarships, allows for facility updates and special projects, and technology upgrades. Most important benefit of this event is celebrating our great community and growing friendships. There are many ways to get involved in our 14th annual MaryFair weekend!
Go to maryfair.maestroweb.com to buy tickets to the event and more!
Dinner & Auction Chairs:
Jenni and Mike Haynes Kate and Terry McElroy
These two couples are very involved School of Saint Mary parents, and Jenni and Kate both serve on the Advisory Board for the school AND alumni!
Trisha and Ryan Short Emily and Jacob Whitney
The Shorts are very active in school activities and ACTS retreats, and the Whitneys coach a soccer team for the school and she is a homeroom parent!
5 Things to know about MaryFair:
1. Great way to get involved and meet fellow parents and parishioners! We are looking for volunteers to help us put on this HUGE event. To volunteer for the Dinner & Auction (wine and whiskey pull, dessert auction, set up, decorations, etc.), contact Sarah Launchbaugh at email@example.com and Stephanie Peaster at firstname.lastname@example.org. And for the Picnic (games, activities, food service, clean up, etc.), contact Michelle Walker at email@example.com or Maria Anthamatten at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. We’re looking for donations! A bottle of wine ($20+) or whiskey ($30+) for the Wine & Whiskey Pull…Gift cards, items, services, or experiences for the Silent Auction…a mouth-watering dessert for the Dessert Auction. In the coming weeks, look for the baskets in the vestibule or church office to leave your donation for the silent auction or wine pull, and contact Maggie Cates at email@example.com or Amanda Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to host a Place to be Party. And to make/buy a dessert to make for the Dessert Auction, contact Roseanne Hoang at email@example.com or Erin Dailey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Our T-shirt will be available for purchase at school registration, and after all masses the weekends of August 27/28 and September 17/18. The cost is $15 and was designed by parent, parishioner and alumni Kate (Sullivan) Hofland.
4. To make reservations/buy tickets, visit maryfair.maestroweb.com. We are limiting the number of attendees this year to allow for more space, so get your tickets today. Deadline is Saturday, September 17th.
5. The parish and school picnic on Sunday, October 2nd is FREE to attend will begin immediately following the 10:30 mass. The Knights of Columbus will be preparing and serving a barbeque lunch for all of us, games and activities, live entertainment and more. Please be sure to join us!!
Have questions or want to get involved?
Reach out to our Chairs:
Jenni and Mike Haynes: email@example.com (Dinner/Auction)
Kate and Terry McElroy: firstname.lastname@example.org (Dinner/Auction)
Trisha and Ryan Short: email@example.com (Picnic)
Emily and Jacob Whitney: firstname.lastname@example.org (Picnic)