What is mySaintMary?
mySaintMary is a part of our website where we keep information that is not available to the public. mySaintMary is a database that provides you with 24/7 access to your member information. All members who wish to access their information can create a log in. Once registered, you can:
- view your contributions and give online,
- stay in contact with other members of the groups in which you participate,
- print directories or mailing labels, and
- register your children for RE,
- sign up for classes or events around the parish, and
- update your own profile with a new address, phone number, or email address. (Those changes will be active when they are approved by the church office.)
First Time Users must be registered members of the parish and use the email address given to the church to log in. You will be prompted to create your own password. If you forgot your password, click on forgot your password and request a new one.
Need detailed instructions?
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to use mySaintMary.
- Go to www.churchofsaintmary.com
- Click on the tab to the far right that says mySaintMary.
- Click mySaintMary Login.
- If you haven’t already set up a password, click on Need a Login?
- Put in the working primary email address you provided when you registered. If you change your email, that’s fine. Please contact the office to to let us know you changed it.
- Type your formal first & last name or your email address in the box.
- Click Find Me.
If you forget your password you go back to #6 and click the Forgot my Password option and follow the instructions to reset your password.
After you have set up an account at mySaintMary, you can download an app called ChurchLife and to use on your mobile device or tablet. ChurchLife is a parish directory that lists your fellow parishioners’ phone numbers and addresses.