Having encountered the love of our Risen Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and opening ourselves to ongoing transformation by that encounter, we commit, as a community of faith, to respond in gratitude to the gift we have received to become God’s missionary disciples to others.
Accepting the mandate of Jesus Christ to “Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations…” (Mt 28:19), the members of the community at the Church of Saint Mary seek to:
- Invite others and welcome all who come to encounter the Risen Lord Jesus;
- Be a community of prayer, cultivating that relationship through His Church;
- Help people grow as Christian disciples and stewards through discovering their blessings and responding in thanksgiving;
- Serve the needs of others; and
- Give constant witness by joyfully living our faith.