Each year, there is a fund-a-need drive during the MaryFair Dinner and Auction event. Since its introduction in 2009, approximately $230,000 has been given to this special appeal, enabling us to accomplish the following projects:
- Replacement of lighting with LEDs throughout facility
- Replacement of all window blinds in the school with modern solar shades
- Updates to restrooms including modernization of equipment and improved plumbing
- Installation of an Induction Loop hearing assistance system in the church
- A complete overhaul of the gym including new lighting, scoreboards, wall mats and paint
- iPad stations and Smart Boards for classrooms
This year, the goal for the MaryFair 2019 Designated Appeal is to fund two items for the school: a new piece of playground equipment and Virtual Reality headsets for the classrooms.
Please help us reach our goal of $25,000 to fund these projects. If you would like to contribute but will not be attending the dinner and auction, you may make a donation to the 2019 Designated Appeal through the MaryFair Auction Website or by contacting Jennifer Wood.
Thank you in advance for your generosity!