Great news for the building project!
“The City of Tulsa Board of Adjustment unanimously approved the special exception to the current zoning code that is required in order to proceed with the new Community Center project,” says Matt Bendel, parish owner’s representative. “This brings us one step closer to breaking ground. We are hopeful that the last remaining permit approval (Infrastructure Development Permit or IDP) will be received in the next few weeks.”
In other parish news,
- Outreach Ministry did their first acts of charity on the site of the future Outreach Center.
- The School Kitchen renovation saw the removal of the old walk-in freezer. A new walk-in refrigerator/freezer combo is arriving soon.
- The School of Saint Mary and the parish’s Religious Education program released plans for the fall semester.
- Registrations for RE, youth group, First Communion, Confirmation, and Catechesis of the Good Shepherd are opening. Details and pricing is at churchofsaintmary.com/re.
- The parish thanks seminarians Joey, Michael, and Robert for serving the parish this summer.